PDFs are the portable document format that provides us the facility to make the conversion more simply and easily. You can also the documents of PDF by the software tools that provide the facility to make the edits possible. There are different methods to make the conversion on different operating systems. You can also convert the pdf to Microsoft word converter using the PDFs converter software. Let us know the different software on which you can manage or edit the content in the PDF files:-
- Adobe Acrobat
Let us learn the steps to edit the document on this one by one:-
This is software that is available for both the Mac and Windows. Let us know the steps:-
- Open the software, Select the file, and click on the open button.
- Select the PDF file and go to the edit option in the toolbar.
- Place the cursor where you to select and edit the text.
- Click on the save option after editing.
This is Apple software that operated only the apple devices.
- You need to place the cursor on which you want to make the edits.
- And if you want to insert the text, then you can select the text option and start typing.
- You can make the edits where you to insert the text or make the edit.
In Windows, you can directly convert the Word document into the PDF file.
- After selecting the document, click on the edit option.
- Edit the text, and you can also change the font, size, and color accordingly.
By following the above steps, you can edit and manage the content in your PDF files. The above-mentioned are steps that will help you to edit on the Adobe Acrobat software and other operating systems.